Roger Needle Cleaning Services is operated by Roger Needle Ltd. Our registered office is at 30 Warwick Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B73 6ST. Registered in England with company number 06963095.
What is personal information and how do we use or disclose it?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, and includes your name, contact information, and other information described below.
Roger Needle Cleaning Services may collect, use or disclose personal information to carry out the work and to keep a record of our clients to be able to contact you and follow up on work to be done or outstanding debts. This can include your name, contact information and address.
Your personal information may also be used for the purposes of:
- Enabling us to better understand your needs as a customer and determine eligibility for our products and services which may also include sending you customer preference and product development surveys if you have provided your consent to receive them;
- Inform you about our products and services
- Provide ongoing service and support, including resolution of any issues with the services or products you request from us
- To ensure the safety and security of our safe and customers;
- Carry out internal accounting and administration of our business;
- Comply with laws, regulations, and immigration requirements.
Roger Needle Cleaning Services collects personal information from those individuals applying for employment or similar positions to the extent necessary to (i) identify the individual and (ii) evaluate their suitability for the applied for position. This information may include name, contact information, educational and employment background, criminal record verification, residency and / or citizenship information, and other information necessary for us to screen potential employees and staff.
Service Provider Arrangements
We may on some occasions need to transfer your personal information to third parties who provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to authorize and process payments, host our customer service operations, serve advertisements on our website, send email or other communications. However, we try to keep this to a minimum where we can.
Sale of Business
We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Roger Needle Cleaning Services or as part of a reorganization or other change in control.
Legal and Compliance
Roger Needle Cleaning Services and our service providers may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and to investigate or prevent actual or suspect loss or harm to persons or property.
How is your personal information protected?
We have implemented measures designed to help protect personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no collection or transmission of information over the Internet or other publicly accessible communications networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such information. We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information of our customers for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
Can I access my information and whom do I contact for more information?
You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in personal information we have in our custody or control by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
Attn: Privacy Officer Roger Needle Cleaning Services
Unit 21/Brookvale Trading
As well as a right to access, update and correct information we hold about you, if you are resident in the UK then you have the following additional rights:
- To be told how long your personal information will be retained by us or the basis on which we make decisions about how long we retain your personal information;
- To require that your personal information is deleted by us, subject to any necessary legal requirements we may have to retain the information;
- To object to our processing of your personal information or to restrict processing of your personal information (but we may be unable to provide certain services to you without processing this information);
- To receive a copy of any personal information we hold about you in a portable format;
- To lodge a complaint with a relevant supervising authority (for example the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK).
On all of our direct marketing and email communications you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications in the future. If you do not wish us to use your data for direct marketing and email purposes, please contact us. Of course, if you tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing, you may still receive transactional and service based communications confirming your services you make with us.
Request a Free Quotation
Please be as detailed as possible including the number of: windows, solar panels, rough height, your location and any other information you think we may need to know.